12 augustus 2013

A letter for Lisa Kinoo (Ghent)

This letter is for Lisa Kinoo, with her lovely blog: http://lisakinoo.be/blog/
Her blog is really worth checking out! She makes interesting pictures, from daily things. 
Also her letters are wonderful, just check out!

I send her some postcards, old and new ones. Also two a create myself (Picture 15 and 16), for a Pin-Up exabithion: The One Armed Man (http://www.onearmedman.be, you can visit this expo in Antwerp till August 31).
I also made little presents with dried flowers and leaves, you can see every vein if you hold it in front of a window. I really love this amazing this out of the nature!
Furthermore I make a package with old trading stamps, some pieces of papers and a Cigar band.
The letter is written with an old typewriter, and of course I added some tapes. 
The envelope is made with newspaper paper, which I used as a base for the collage. 

Hope you enjoy this letter!
Lots of love, 
Eva






















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten