28 augustus 2013

I send a letter back to Eva Vaes (Mechlin)

A week ago I received a wonderful booklet about Eva's nostalgia.
Today I sent back this letter.
Eva Asked me to make something around food,
so I sent her my favorite cake recipe: carrotcake!

I also sent het some fresh mint leaves,
because the letter arrives in max 2 days, it will be fresh when she gets it!
Furthermore I wrote down an interesting hint to conserve fresh herbs!
Just make ice cubes with the herbs inside!
You'll have wonderful fresh herbs and it's really easy to use too.

The envelope is illustrated with anti-cancer fruits, like kiwi, blue berries, pomegranate, grapes, ...
I really love fresh and healthy food, do you ?

Hope you like this letter Eva,
Thanks again for yours!

xxx










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten