10 oktober 2013

And a letter back to Corey (Singapore) !

Last week I created this letter for Corey. 
She asked me to send her something about my nostalgia back.
So I decorated the envelope with nostalgic memories, 
like walking beside the candystore :)
I've always been fascinated by plants and nature, 
so I added this also to the envelope.

Inside I put a few treasures, 
these are all nostalgic objects for me! :)
For example analogue pictures from vacations, 
confetti wich reminds me of carnival in primary school.
I also included an old patterned paper which reminds me of my old exercise books.
And of course a letter with a lot of nostalgic thoughts :)

Hope you like this letter Corey, 
Have a really nice and sweet day.












1 opmerking:

  1. I really love how you put your mail together, thank you so much for this Eva! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen