3 november 2013

A letter from my sister !! (Southampton, England)


Two weeks ago I received this letter from my sister. 
She's on 'erasmus' to Southampton (till January), and I really miss her.
I didn't expect this letter, so it was really a surprise for me :)
She sent me a beautiful postcard from a postcardstore near her apartment. 
I really like the rhythm and the colors! 

I also received some pieces of an old music score.
My sister is gonna preserve the whole booklet until I see her :)
What a nice present ! I really like it. 

In the past we always burned edges from papers, 
it gave a special effect and we (me and my sister) really liked it.
Now she burned some edges of one paper of the music score, 
it's really nostalgic for me. I miss the good old times :)

She also sent some stickers to me, 
the fox has stolen my heart!
Finally I also received some tea, from a fairtrade store in Southampton.
The taste was really good, I enjoyed it.

Thank you sissie!
XXXX











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten