6 december 2013

A letter to Olga (Saint-Peterburg, Russia)

On Monday I sent this letter to Olga (Saint-Petersburg).
I really like her blog: http://olgainoue.blogspot.be
Her watercolour drawings are amazing !!
I was honored to send her a letter.

I really like Christmas, and collect Christmas postcards
from all over the world :). So for me it's never too early 
to send Christmas letters. The envelope I made is 
decorated with Christmas icons.

Olga makes her creatures with different things out of nature.
Most of her drawings are inspired on these things. 
So I sent here some autumn leaves and little sea urchins
from a trip to the sea in the Netherlands. I also sent a dried
yellow flower.

Furthermore I sent some stamps with different fish images.
And a bit of my favorite tea: an Indian one. Really nice 
with some milk in it. I also sent some papers out of an 
old school diary, which I bought on a market in Ghent (Belgium).
These old things really inspiring me.

Of course I already sent ahead a handmade Christmas postcard
and a really old Christmas card from Belgium
Hope you like these cards, Olga. Finally I sent a card with a
raccoon on it. I really like the style in which this postcard is made.

Hope you like this all, 
I am really looking forward to you letter Olga!
Have a really nice and inspiring day.
XXX


















2 opmerkingen:

  1. So lovely :)
    I actually came across some of Olga's work in recent months, and I have to say they're truly inspiring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen