23 november 2013

A package back to my sister (England: Southampton)

Last week I sent this package to my sister (England).
Hope she likes it :)
I sent a blue bead, of which I also bought one for myself. 
I really like the blue color and the gold border.

I also sent a chocolate stick with caramel flavor to make
chocolate milk. I found this in a Chocolate store in Hasselt
(Belgium): 'Boon'. They have really good stuff here, and 
you can drink some fresh chocolate milk as well :)
Furthermore I sent a little card with 'bedankt' which means 
'Thank you'. For the previous letter she sent me.
I also sent a postcard for Christmas already; the turquoise
one with the houses covered with snow.

Moreover I went to a fair-trade store where I bought some
incense. My sister really likes the smell of that. 
Finally I found a knitting spool in a second hand store.
When me and my sister where younger we had some like these
for some amusement in the car when we went on vacation.
We went to Spain a couple of times, and that was a really
long ride (12 hours!). So this is a really nostalgic thing for us.

On the topside of the package I made a map to picture the
distance between this package will cover. And also the distance 
that separates me and my sister. The other sides of the package
picture a letter that goes from Belgium to England.
And the bottom side is decorate with some fish images.

Hope you like this package sweet sister.
I really miss you
XXX














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten