16 februari 2014

A letter to Céline (France)

Two weeks ago I sent this letter to Céline.
It's a real honor for me to create a letter for this 
popular and famous letter writer :)
I really love her blog: http://bohemecircus.blogspot.be 

The envelope is made out of a newspaper sheet. 
I sewed some flowers and a button on it.
Furthermore I sent a lot of little treasures:
Some stickers and pieces of washi tapes :)
Also a paper out of a really old music score.
Céline loves things out of nature,
so of course I sent some dried flowers and leaves :)
As well I sent some analogue pictures I made
myself with an old camera in nature !
I really love walking in the woods!

Furthermore I sent two postcards:
One with the letter 'C' from 'Céline', 
and another one with a little girl and her dog.
The second one I bought in Southampton, 
when me and my dad went there to pick up my
sister after her studies. She discovered a little store
with a lot of paper stuff :) And I bought a lot of
postcards there !

I also made a postcard myself: the one with the cat.
Of course some pieces of paper can't miss in this letter :)
Moreover I made a little garland with washi tapes :p
I found this idea on 'Pinterest'.
I really love old buttons and collect them.
I sent one set with eight buttons to Céline, 
hope she likes this :)

I'm real really looking forward to a having a letter back from her! 
Have a nice and cosy day, everyone!
Love, 
Eva 
xxx



















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten