19 maart 2014

A letter to Nina! (Garmany)

Two weeks ago I sent this letter to Nina (Germany).
You can find her lovely blog here: www.nina-m-blog.blogspot.de/
I love her pictures and of course her letters :)

Like usual I sent some paper pieces, this time a piece of a 'japanese paper'. 
I also sent some tea, stamps an analogue pictures. 
Furthermore I made a postcard with a bear, out of a newspaper sheet
and some collected papers :)

I collected some old buttons for Nina. Hope she likes these!
I found these buttons in a second hand store. As well I found
an old illustration from a woman in a beautiful dress. 
It's a black and white print from 1930!

Beside I created a bird and sent some yarn. And finally I made
some prints with dried leaves.

Hope you like this all Nina!
I'm looking forward to your letter back :)

XXX


















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten