11 september 2014

A letter to Sara (Porto)

Last Tuesday I sent this letter to Sara (Porto).
Make sure to visit her lovely blog: http://randomplacesfamiliarfaces.blogspot.be!
Her pictures are really inspiring and just wonderful to look at!

I made an envelope out of an oldschool magazine,
and pimped it with little stickers, paper pieces and tapes!
Inside I used wrapping paper with flowers.
I really like the typefaces of the advertising in old magazines.
It really inspires me as a graphic designer.

Furthermore I made a little sketch booklet, 
with a lot of different papers inside.
I also picked out a nostalgic postcard, with a cute girl.
I really like the borders of these old postcards, 
and of course the handwriting on the backside.

I also collected some paper pieces for Sara. 
And sent some black tea :)
Finally I dried some purple flowers on vacation.

Hope you like the letter Sara!

XXX













2 opmerkingen: