2 augustus 2015

Finally a new letter … To … Erika ! (The Netherlands)

It's been a while. I missed the letter writing and especially the creating.
I made a trip to Berlin (pictures follow) and found a lot of inspiration there!
Now I finally started with some new letters to lovely people!

This letter goes to Erika! She lives in Rotterdam (The Netherlands) and has a really inspiring website!
Check it out: http://www.mikodesign.nl
Erika creates her own patterns and dolls. She loves Paris and you can find a lot of references to Paris in her work! Furthermore she makes really beautiful illustrations with food … It's really worth to have a look at these: https://www.pinterest.com/mikodesign/creative-food/

This time I made an envelope out of an old music score. I added some old illustrations of knights with their horses. I also added some confetti to give the letter a pretty and colourfull touch :)

I sent some old pictures, twines, paper pieces, postcards, poetical images from birds …
And a letter about Paris :)

Hope you like it Erika!

Love,
Eva













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten